Kathy and William Rand’s Certification Workshop President ICRT
Get your Session today!
- Healing Treatments, $75.00 1-1.5 hr
A Reiki Session Can Help You With
- Reducing, Pain-Anxiety-Stress -Tension-Fatigue-Unwanted Habits
- Increasing, Energy-Clarity-Concentration-Creativity Self Confidence-Set New Life Intentions/Goals. Maintain Health & well-being.
- Complements other Therapies, Accelerate the Healing process after Injuries & Surgery
- Benefits Chronic & Acute Medical Conditions
- Past life work- Chakra Clearing – Healing Placement – Give Distance Healing to Another
- Group Events at your home
- $200-$400 3 hours 3-14 people
- Personalized Reiki Circles
- Group Healing Experience
- Crystal Grid workshop
- Crystal Bowl Concerts
- mini Chakra Concepts workshop
- Wellness Craft Projects: Vision Boards, seasonal crafts, build your own sacred space, sacred snugging and blessings & so much more!
- Group Blessings
- Group Meditations like you never expedience
- Holy Fire Group Experiences
- Personalized Akashic Records Readings & Reiki Sessions
- What should I expect when I come for a Reiki treatment?
You will find a quite, peaceful treatment area, a massage table, soothing music, warm temperature, and dim lighting. Clothes remain on. Remove your shoes, watch, glasses and jewelry.
The practitioner takes a brief history of your health, asks you to share what stresses or body dis-comforts you may be feeling on the day of the treatment, or in the recent past. You set your mind to relax and enjoy the session. You will be asked to set an Intention for the session.
- You should drink a glass of water thirty to sixty minutes before your treatment. Six to eight glasses of water are recommended for two to three days following treatments.
- The practitioner works with the Chakras, subtle energies systems or the areas of the body of specific dis-comfort.
- Please allow yourself 1-1.5 hours
- What is a Reiki Treatment like?
In a standard treatment the Reiki energy flows from the practitioners hands into the client. You are usually laying on a massage table but treatments can also be given while the client is seated or even standing. The client remains fully clothed. The practitioner places her/his hands on or near the clients body in a series of hand positions. These include positions around the head and shoulders, the stomach, and feet. Other, more specific positions may be used based on the clients needs. Kathy’s hands normally appears very warm, each position is held for three to ten minutes depending on how much Reiki the client needs at each position.
Usually feelings of deep relaxation are usually felt by all. In addition, many feel a wonderful warm glowing radiance that flows through and surrounds them. As the Reiki energy encourages one to let go of all tension, anxiety, fear or other negative feelings, filling with positive frequency’s a state of peace and well-being is experienced. Some drift off to sleep or report floating outside their bodies or have visions and other mystical experiences. At the end of the treatment, one feels refreshed with a more positive, balanced outlook. The treatment usually lasts between 45 and 90 minutes.
- How often and for what period of time are treatments recommended?
That depends upon the receiver’s health, the level of stress in one’s life, & what other therapies might be going on. In general, if one has a long-term illness of a serious nature, then the Reiki sessions ought to be frequent over several months time and then every 3 or 4 weeks for a period of six months to a year.
If the condition is acute or short-term, then four or five treatments, most likely on a weekly basis, can bring great relief and homeostasis to body, mind and spirit.
- Cost & How do I make an appointment?
There are several ways to make an appointment with Kathy.
- Full Treatment sessions are $75.00 1-1.5 hours
- Schedule on this website
- Contact Kathy via email email@example.com, text, & phone
- Can anyone learn Reiki?
Yes, anyone can learn Reiki. The class setting is a bit different than most metaphysical workshops. The ability to do Reiki is simply transferred from the teacher to the student through a process called a placement that takes place during a Reiki class. Once one receives this placement, they have the ability to do Reiki. You can become a Reiki Practitioner in one weekend.
- Do you have a list of class descriptions?
Yes, For detail descriptions please click Reiki Workshops on the menu bar
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Sessions with Kathy: Yes, It requires 24 hours advance, you can reschedule your appointment only 1 time without any extra charges. Events: Refund policy is honored only if the event planner cancels.